Standard Features l Voice Messages & Notification l Advanced Features l Optional Reports l Add-on Features l CRM Integration l Calling Cards
Messages & Notifications
- Voice Mail - boxes
are unlimited in the system and and offer standard Save, forward and delete features.
- Notifications –
You can setup one general message that will play if you
don’t pick the call, or you can select an advanced
feature from the web interface that will allow you to
setup schedules with custom notifications Users can pre-build custom messages that play
when they are away from their desk. When logging off the
system the user will be prompted to select from the list
of pre-built recording. Example pre-build options;
- Out to Lunch
- Day Off
- Sick (Can be activated by administers and/or
- In a Meeting
- On Vacation
- Out for the Day
- After Hours
- Text Message –
The system can send text messages when voice mail is
left in your box.
- Unified Messaging - E-mails Voice messages in WAV file format to your
not disturb – Allows user to place phone on Do-not-disturb with the
push of a button.
- Speed Dial –
Speed dial numbers can be setup on phone button in place
of other features.
- Message waiting notification –
Phone have message waiting notifications letting you
know you have voice mail.
- WiFi –
Cell phones and portable phones with wireless capability
can be connected through the phone system, placing calls
on the LAN lines.
- Programmable buttons – Phone feature buttons can me programmed with most
- VoIP Enabled – VoIP enabled system SIP compatible.
- Remote location capability – Remote office can use the same system allowing call
transfer, paging, and call forward all as if the users
were located in the same location. (Restrictions on E-911)
- Web Directories –
the web enabled system allow users to lookup general
information via a web browser, extension numbers,
schedules, etc. (some customization may be necessary at
an additional cost).
- Targeted hold music - MP3 recordings can be added to the system.
- Voice Mail Groups –
Allows incoming messages to a department to be
distributed to 1 or many people.
- Directory Listings – Allows callers to Search for people by name.
- Night Service -
Separate night menus with hour’s settings per day.
- Data Pull Settings - XML exports of call logs.
- Conference calls –
The system has 2 setups for conference calls;
- Incoming calls - can be transferred to an extension. An unlimited
amount of callers can be added to 1 conference. The
quality of the calls is not diminished.
- DID Number Conference – This allows you to setup a dedicated number. You
can setup mutable rooms with passwords. Callers will
be prompted for a room number and password to enter
- Password login - Password can be setup so each person needs to type in
a password before using a phone. Reports can be
generated to view usage.
- VoIP Mobility - We can ring any number of phones external or internal
simultaneously, and the phone that picks up first gets the
call. This is useful if you want your cell phone to ring when a
call is transferred to your extension while you are out.
This feature is also nice for after hour’s tech support -
we use it here. If a support call comes in it rings on the phones of three people who are on call at one time.
- Availability/Time Clock - the system compares the time users are signed in with
their schedule. Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports are
available; reports can be broken down by users,
departments or total company. Finger Print or Key Phob
sign-in is available.
- Usage - Shows the number of hours users have used the
- Who's Calling - The AppsTel Call Capture Feature is tied to one of the
World’s leading providers of phone capture information.
All un-identified numbers are transmitted to the data
center and within seconds this information is sent back
to the CRM along with the normal call log information.
(Date, who answered the call, and beginning and ending
times of the call). The AppsTel System also provides
reports on un-identified calls.
Tracker - Tracks income calls by number. This allows users to
assign specific business phone numbers to advertisements
and track number of incoming calls. Daily, weekly, and
monthly reports are available; these reports display
number of calls, times, dates and callers names when
available. This information can be handed back to CRM
applications for cross referencing sales and tracking
advertising dollars. The system can also export CSV
files via the web interface.
- Call Details - this report shows the number of dropped
calls with the time they were on hold. Hold times on all
calls with averages by users and departments.
Percentages for calls sent to voicemail v.s. answered
calls by users and departments.
- Voice Mail Usage - this report shows the number of times users check voice mail, the average time voice mail stays in system before
being retrieved, and the number of voicemail messages
in each users box at the time the report is run.
- Billing Reports - these reports are available in Daily, Weekly and
Monthly reports broken down by users, departments or
- Global Report - allows administrators to setup a custom report
incorporating any or all of listed reports. This allows
Administrators to quickly run their favorite reports in
Available add-on Features
- Web Tracking -
This is not a standard feature but can be built in.
Track where people on going on the web. (Requires bigger
- Content Filtering -
This is not a standard white list content filter that
allows you to set by groups or individual accounts were
you can specify where each person can go on the web
(requires bigger server)
- Recorded Call Log - Record all calls and archive them on the system for
review (requires bigger server)
- Auto Dial with RPC calls – allows you to click on a phone number on your PC and
the system will dial the number.
- Business Call Tracker - The system can be setup using 1 of 2 options;
- Option1 Sign-in/Sign-out - Users must sign-in and out of workstations
locations. The system sends the location of the user
back to the CRM application allowing the Application
to launch a Customer Profile. (See
Below for Customer Profile Launch information).
- Option2 Quick Pick -
is a 3-digit code that users enter at any VoIP workstation. This code is transmitted to the CRM
application allowing the Application to launch a Customer Profile at that workstation. (See Below for Customer Profile Launch
- Customer Profile Launch - Once a user has picked up a call the system sends the
location of the user back to the CRM application
allowing the CRM to launch a customer profile at the
workstation located at that phone. The AppsTel system
has an option screen launch feature if needed. This
feature can push the data to the CRM manually to assist
with workstation locations or populate screen fields
after CRM application is launched.
AppsTel used as VoIP Converter System:
VoIP Telephone System for CRM Applications Integration