Standard Features l Voice Messages & Notification l Advanced Features l Optional Reports l Add-on Features l CRM Integration l Calling Cards
- WiFi –
Cell phones and portable phones with wireless capability
can be connected through the phone system, placing calls
on the LAN lines.
- Programmable buttons – Phone feature buttons can me programmed with most
- VoIP enabled – VoIP enabled system SIP compatible.
- Remote location capability – Remote office can use the same system allowing call
transfer, paging, and call forward all as if the users
were located in the same location. (Restrictions on E-911)
- Web Directories –
the web enabled system allow users to lookup general
information via a web browser, extension numbers,
schedules, etc. (some customization may be necessary at
an additional cost).
- Targeted hold music - MP3 recordings can be added to the system.
- Voice Mail Groups –
Allows incoming messages to a department to be
distributed to 1 or many people.
- Directory Listings – Allows callers to Search for people by name.
- Night Service -
Separate night menus with hour’s settings per day.
- Data Pull Settings - XML exports of call logs.
- Conference calls –
The system has 2 setups for conference calls;
- Incoming calls - can be transferred to an extension. An unlimited
amount of callers can be added to 1 conference. The
quality of the calls is not diminished.
- DID Number Conference – This allows you to setup a dedicated number. You
can setup mutable rooms with passwords. Callers will
be prompted for a room number and password to enter
- Password login - Password can be setup so each person needs to type in
a password before using a phone. Reports can be
generated to view usage.
- VoIP Mobility - We can ring any number of phones external or internal
simultaneously, the phone that pickups first gets the
call. This is useful if you want your cell to ring when a
call is transferred to your extension while you are out.
This feature is also nice for after hour’s tech support -
we use it here. If a support call comes in it rings on the phones of three people who are on call at one time.
AppsTel used as VoIP Converter System:
VoIP Telephone System for CRM Applications Integration